|Power Transducer for Symmetrical Loads
A member of the TechnaGuard family of Programmable Digital Load Monitors for machinery monitoring, supervision and control.
Click here to inquire about
the TG100 Load Monitor.
TG100 measures motor power, kW, RMS voltage, RMS current and Power Factor:
True Digital Design
- Analog Output (0-20 mA) reflecting power
- Pulse Output for kWh (energy - kilo-watt-hour)
- Programmable Averaging
- Programmable Zoom function
- no pots, no dials, no screw-drivers.
- 144 samples per cycle at 50 Hz.
- 120 samples per cycle at 60 Hz.
- 4 quadrant digital multiplication.
Ultra Compact DIN Rail Mount
only 1" of rail space.
Current Wire Feeds Through Hole in Unit
Monitor Any Size Motor
(external CT >25Amp.)
peaks up to 75 Amp measured.
High Precision Resolution Measurement
works when amp-meters don’t!
Measures and Displays
kW, kW[%], RMS Voltage, RMS Current and PF(Power Factor)
Peak/Min Capture For All Variables
Reset by key
Power Displayed in true kW
Voltage, Current and Power Factor displayed also
Typical Installation in <= 25 Amps:
Typical Installation in > 25 Amps: