An ultra-fast and precise measurement transducer specifically developed for Machine Tool Monitoring applications. The PWM3110T is a unique design based on the fastest available 32 bit Microcontroller and 18 bit successive approximation AD Converters. A sampling rate of 150kHz ensure precise and correct measurement even when used with Frequency Inverters with 20kHz PWM base frequencies and higher.
PWM3110T measures true motor power [kW].
· TTBus Output
Proprietary RS485 type Sensor Bus
· 13 Programmable Measurement Ranges
0.01, 0.025, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100%
· Hall Sensors
200 Amp, 500 Amp. or 1000 Amp available
Mounting: 35 mm DIN-rail.
Protection Class: IP40.
Temp. Range: -15 to + 50 C.
Weight: App. 200g.
Dimensions: 120 x 23, 5 x 113 mm.
Voltage Input: 3 x 0-500 VAC/VDC max.
Current Input: 3 x 200/500/1000 A, 0 Hz - 60 kHz
Power Range: 160, 398 or 797 kW at 460 VAC.
Supply: 18-36 V DC max. 4.0 Watt.
TTbus output: RS485 - proprietary protocol.
· The PWM3110T is designed primarily for measuring AC power delivered to motors driven by Variable Frequency Inverters.
AC power is measured from the formula:
Where: T = period, V (t) = voltage and I(t) = current.
· The PWM3110T Power or Current Transducer is specifically developed to function as a load transducer for the TECHNA-CHECK® Range of Machine Tool Monitors.
· A Power Transducer for Tool-Monitoring must be fast and accurate. Sometime the measurement speed is as high as one half period, unlike commercial power-meters, which measure power averaged over several seconds.
· Please note that most commercial Power Meters will not even be able to measure Power correctly after a Variable Frequency Inverter. The transducer interfaces to Tool Monitor Applications via the proprietary TTBus interface.
· The three motor wires must pass through the external hall sensors in the same direction to the motor either from Top- Bottom or from Bottom-Up.
PWM3110T Load Transducer
Additional Information :