In machine tool monitoring applications, a current measurement system that can reliably measure AC current is of utmost necessity. Power transducer is a simple and reliable way to get this job done with high efficiency. Compared to conventional current transformers (CTs), Load Transducer Sensors have undergone several innovations and improvements over the years with the add-ons of several proven features. Now the question you might be having in your mind is which is the fast and accurate power or current transducer model available in the market for tool monitoring applications? Read on to know this!
Techna-Check PWM3110T Load Transducer Sensor
With several beneficial features, Techna-Tool TECHNA-CHECK® PWM3110T Load Transducer Sensor stands amongst the best options where power interruptions and voltage sags are common. This device is available in the following specifications.
- Housing: Polycarbonate.
- Mounting: 35 mm DIN-rail.
- Protection Class: IP40.
- Temp. Range: -15 to + 50 C.
- Weight: App. 200g.
- Dimensions: 120 x 23,5 x 113 mm.
- Voltage Input: 3 x 0-500 VAC/VDC max.
- Current Input: 3 x 200/500/1000 A, 0 Hz – 60kHz
- Power Range: 160, 398 or 797 kW at 460 VAC.
- Supply: 18-36 V DC max. 4.0 Watt.
- TTbus output: RS485 – proprietary protocol.
Typical Features of Techna-Check PWM3110T Load Transducer Sensor
Get a single, integrated current measurement system tool from Techna-Tool for handling today’s complex, dynamic monitoring applications with great ease. This easy-to-use and comparatively inexpensive load transducer sensor is popular due the following features.
- Designed with 13 programmable measurement ranges including 0.01, 0.025, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100%.
- Availability of hall sensors in 200 Amp, 500 Amp and 1000 Amp.
- Specially developed for the TECHNA-CHECK® range of machine tool monitors, this load transducer sensor guarantees fast and flexible installation.
- Compared to commercial power-meters, Techna-Tool’s Load Transducer Sensor can complete the monitoring quickly with extreme accuracy level.
- Safe and secure connectors with compact profile for applications where space is a constraint
Applications of PWM3110T Model
Being a critical system that assures maintenance of your production process and the safety of your operations, this PWM3110T Model can save time, resources, and money substantially. Owing to the perfect combination of performance, cost-effectiveness and reliability, the sensor can put to operation for checking:
- Fuji Lathe
- Electrical Panel
- Tsugami SS20 Machine HMC
- Drills and taps
- Gun Drills
- Milling cutters
- Form tools
- Insert tools
- Tools in bushing plates
This Load Transducer Sensor is being largely opted for applications in the following industry sectors:
- Machine building
- Metal cutting
- Chemical engineering
- Wood processing
Would you like to get PWM3110T Load Transducer Sensor from Techna-Check for checking/monitoring power accurately? You can approach Techna-Tool personnel and get all your doubts cleared. With over 28 years of experience in the development and sale of tool monitoring systems, Techna-Tool offers you the best and innovative system to streamline your automated production process.