Technology has been a major influence across industries, and the hunting, shooting, and firearms industry is no different. Do you want to see all the advanced equipment and devices used in these industries? If the answer is yes, perhaps you should head to the SHOT SHOW 2020. The Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show or SHOT Show is the largest event dedicated to the hunting, shooting, and firearms industry. This event is scheduled from January 21 to 24, 2020 at Las Vegas. Techna-Tool is one of the proud exhibitors on the show. Although technology-driven devices are designed to serve you better than their manual counterparts, they may fail to perform at times. What could be the potential cause of failures? To know the answer, you must stop by Techna-Tool’s booth # at the SHOT SHOW 2020.
Why is Techna-Tool at NSSF SHOT Week Supplier Showcase
Techna-Tool has been a regular at the event for the last few years. This is all due to the overwhelming response it has received for its products. As every year, the company has decided to make its presence felt at the event owing to the following reasons:
- The event attracts only the decision makers from leading companies involved in hunting, shooting, and outdoor trade. This means, there are ample opportunities to discuss their business challenges and suggest appropriate solutions to them.
- Over the years, the experts from Techna-Tool have been helping several attendees at the event to identify their manufacturing challenges and utilize the right process and tool monitoring technologies.
- Techna-Tool has been at the forefront of tool monitoring technologies for several years now. All these years, the company has hugely invested in technology and resources, and the experts at the company passionately follow ongoing trends and technologies. As the event is expected to draw industry experts who share the same passion as Techna-Tool. Thus, it will bring several opportunities to Techna-Tool experts for information exchange and networking.
A Few Interesting Points on NSSF SHOT Show 2020 and SHOT Week Supplier Showcase
The SHOT Show was first held in 1979 and it was organized by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF). Over the years, it was held at various venues; however, it is being held in Las Vegas since 2010. It is contracted to be organized at Las Vegas till 2027. The following is some interesting information about the show:
- The trade show is one of the biggest of its type in the world.
- In 2019, it attracted over 60,000 attendees.
- The show is organized in 630,000 square feet area in Las Vegas.
- This event is open to the members of the hunting, shooting, and outdoor trade industry as well as buyers and sellers of tactical products and law enforcement agencies.
- SHOT Show is one of the largest trade shows in the US, which attracts retailers, distributors, and wholesalers of the aforementioned industries. It serves as a platform for showcasing advanced products, technology, and sharing innovative ideas.
- Apart from all these, the event brings together manufacturers and the industry’s regulatory leadership under roof.
Details of the NSSF SHOT Show 2020
- Event Dates: January 21–24, 2020
- Supplier Showcase Dates: January 20–21, 2020
- Venue of NSSF SHOT SHOW: Sands Expo and Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
- Venue of 2020 Supplier Showcase: Palazzo Ballroom – 5th floor, Venetian Congress Center
- Show Hours*
Monday, January 20, 2020
8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, January 23, 2020
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday, January 24, 2020
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
* The law enforcement booths in Venetian Ballrooms will open by 8 AM during the event.