Techna-Tool, a leading provider of contact and non-contact tool and process monitoring systems, is preparing for the 2019 NSSF SHOT SHOW. The Techna-Tool team will be exhibiting its most in-demand products as a part of the SHOT Week Supplier Showcase at booth number S2110, to be held between January 22 and January 25, 2019. The venue for the trade show is Palazzo Ballroom, 5th Floor, Venetian Hotel Meeting Rooms, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas. The supplier showcase will be held on two full days – January 21 and January 22, 2019
3 Reasons Why Techna-Tool is attending the SHOT Week Supplier Showcase
The team at Techna-Tool is excited to attend this trade show due to the following reasons:
- In 2018, the show attracted more than 3,000 attendees from manufacturing-related industries. Being a trade only event, most of the attendees visited the show to meet the leading suppliers, connect with the new suppliers, or in search of reliable supply chain partners. With vast industry experience and thousands of installations around the world, Techna-Tool is looking forward to meeting the attendees, who might be interested in systems that help them automate their production process effectively.
- The SHOT SHOW website suggests that most attendees make the buying decision on the spot, once they are convinced with the product. As a part of this, they are likely to hold discussions with key people, including owners/CEOs, R&D Specialists, engineers, and purchasing agents. Being a customer-centric company, the team of Techna-Tool looks forward to interacting with qualified prospective buyers who may be key decision makers in their respective organizations.
- The SHOT SHOW also offers in-depth insights into new materials, manufacturing technologies, and processes that help streamline various production processes. This will be a great advantage to Techna-Tool who is passionate about the technologies and trends in the manufacturing industry.
Holidays have begun. Everyone is rejoicing after a year of hard work. We know most of you might be busy planning Christmas parties, gifts, and reunions. This is why we believe it is an apt time to remember the year that has gone by and thanks all those who supported us to become one of the well-known names in the industry. In 2018, Techna-Tool made its presence felt at various prestigious industry events such as EXPOMAQ and IMTS 2018. Being part of these events, Techna-Tool had opportunities to interact with new and old customers, as well as display its broad array of tool and process monitoring systems. Also, these events have helped us being part of various industry-based discussions on topics such as Process Innovations, Plant Operations, Industry 4.0, and more.
In machine tool monitoring applications, a current measurement system that can reliably measure AC current is of utmost necessity. Power transducer is a simple and reliable way to get this job done with high efficiency. Compared to conventional current transformers (CTs), Load Transducer Sensors have undergone several innovations and improvements over the years with the add-ons of several proven features. Now the question you might be having in your mind is which is the fast and accurate power or current transducer model available in the market for tool monitoring applications? Read on to know this!
Techna-Check PWM3110T Load Transducer Sensor
With several beneficial features, Techna-Tool TECHNA-CHECK® PWM3110T Load Transducer Sensor stands amongst the best options where power interruptions and voltage sags are common. This device is available in the following specifications. Continue reading
We all know the importance of keeping production floors and machines clean and free of oil and related residue. These debris not only hampers the speed and productivity, but also increases the risk of slips and falls on the floor. A regular air spray done through a nozzle allows dirt to settle on the floor and in fact, some of it is inhaled by the workers around. There are equipment that helps shop owners keep the surroundings clean. Among them, MiJET is an innovative unit that cleans the oil and residue from parts. It is a localized cleaning unit that offers many other benefits when it is installed near CNC machines. It comes in various sizes and operates on the basic principle of air. Do you want to know how these machines work? Or why they becoming popular? This post discusses them in detail.
Techna Tool, a leading supplier of tool and process monitoring systems in the US, will be seen exhibiting its products and services at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) 2018. This event will take place from September 10th – 15th, 2018, and will be held at the McCormick Place, Chicago, IL. Techna Tool will be greeting its clients, and prospects at booth number #135646.
About the International Manufacturing Technology Show
The IMTS is considered to be the largest manufacturing show in America. This year, it is going to be the 32nd edition of this premium manufacturing technology show. The show is held biennially, and is a host to a huge number of buyers and sellers from across the globe. The Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) is the show sponsor.
A production monitoring system is a device that monitors the production of a machine and sends the report back to the custom software through Ethernet. Techna-Tool is one of the leaders in providing reliable production monitoring systems in the US. The company has developed its own production monitoring system called as “Techna-Check PM-1”. Are you interested to know more about this system, and its features? Well, the following post is dedicated to help you understand this system better. Read on to know more.
What is a Production Monitoring System?
Before we move forward to understanding the beneficial features, and advantages of Techna-Check PM-1, let us know what the system is exactly. The main objective of a production monitoring system is to collect the overall performance data of the production line. This data is collected in real time, while the production is going on. Production performance data collected from the various sections of the production line is then submitted to the managers or employees, who are working on the line. By collecting this performance data with the help of the production monitoring system, it helps enhance the competency of the overall line. Continue reading
Techna Tool’s BK Mikro LIN linear scanner is one of the most important tools used in the applications, which involve monitoring geometries. As the name suggests, this tool is used for linear or longitudinal scanning purpose. If you want to scan bore holes, cavities, or critical coolant pressure, and if rotary scanning is not possible or inappropriate due to limited space arrangements, then in such case, this linear scanner is of great help. The many benefits of this tool has made it popular in several applications.
Let us have a look at some beneficial features of the BK Mikro LIN linear scanner tool.
The Striking Features of BK Mikro Linear Scanner That Make it Popular
Here are some most striking beneficial features of the linear scanner tool from Techna Tool:
1. The linear scanner tool allows you to effectively monitor the scanning position. The precise scanning position is entered by “Teach-in” feature.
2. With BK Mikro linear scanner, it is possible for you to carry out the tool check prior to every working cycle (tool monitoring). Depending on the controller you use it can save up to 512 scanning positions.
3. The tip of the probe is available in many variants. So, depending on the project, you can choose the tip or make your own customer tip.
4. You can program your checking tolerance as tight a 0.05mm in the controller software for the “O.K.” message.
5. The scanning result is indicated by the two LEDs for “O.K” and “K.O” at the control unit. Continue reading
Techna-Tool, Inc., specializing in the distribution of tool and monitoring systems, has announced its participation in EXPOMAQ 2018. This manufacturing event will take place at Poliforum León, León, Mexico, from April 17-20, 2018. Techna-Tool will welcome visitors, prospects, and clients at its booth number 2015. Continue reading
Techna Tool, the market leader in industrial tool and process systems, will be making its presence felt at NSSF SHOT Show 2018. Being part of the Supplier Showcase, the Techna-Tool team will be exhibiting at the booth number S2125 in Palazzo Ballroom, 5th floor, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas. The SHOT Show will take place from January 23-26, 2018. However, supplier showcase will be on January 22 and 23, 2018. Continue reading