The precision machining industry is one of the fastest growing in the world. According to a report by Grand View Research, the global precision engineering machines market was valued at $11.8 billion in 2020. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2028. The demand for advanced machining solutions with an emphasis on improved production efficiencies, reduced downtimes, improved accuracies, and optimized machining has contributed to this growth. What if you can see these machines in action? If yes, you must head to the Precision Machining Technology Show (PMTS) 2023. This event will be held at Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio, from April 18 to 20, 2023. You can look for Techna-Tool at booth # 6001.
7 Quick Facts About PMTS 2023 You Need to Know
PMTS 2023 is a biennial event, which was inaugurated in 2001 and is one of the only shows dedicated to the precision machining industry. The following features of this event may impress you.
- The year 2023 will mark the 12th biennial event for PMTS 2023.
- The event is hosted by the Precision Machined Products Association, along with Production Machining, Products Finishing, and Modern Machine Shop.
- PMTS will attract 300 exhibitors, which include contract manufacturers, distributors, and OEMs.
- The event allows to connect and interact with key decision makers including owners, managers, engineers, sales and marketing executives, machinists, purchasing specialists, designers, educators, and quality control and executives.
- PMTS will introduce you to major players across the following manufacturing sectors:
- Pumps and Valves
- PMTS will give you an overview of CNC machinery, materials, tooling, and software.
- PMTS Registration Package offers unlimited access to the exhibit hall as well as on-floor activities, including product demonstrations, in-booth equipment, and educational sessions in the Tech Talk Theater, MyPMTS Show Planner, and PMTS Mobile App, the PMTS Technology Challenge and the chance to win the prize.
Why Stop by Techna-Tool Booth at Booth #6001 at PMTS 2023?
Techna-Tool has exhibited at PMTS for several years. The following reasons would make you stop at Booth #6001 at PMTS 2023.
- Techna-Tool’s popular tool and production monitoring systems will be on display. You will get a chance to see and understand BK Mikro and Techna-Check.
- These systems are designed to help you identify damages in your automated systems and precision machines. For instance, Techna-Check is ideal for monitoring tools used in CNC machines such as HMC, VMC, lathes, reamers, drills and taps, milling cutters, gun drills, insert tools, and tools in bushing plates.
- You will get a chance to discuss these products and their features and share your business requirements.
You can analyze with our experts how our products will be an asset to your CNC shop.
Do you want to schedule a meeting with our experts before the rush begins at the Techna-Tool booth? If yes, you can fill out the form to book an appointment with Techna-Tool experts.