Today, businesses understand the importance of meeting new customers, addressing them on a personal level, and holding discussions with them to find solutions for their challenges. This is why they are attending tradeshows more than ever before. Techna-Tool, a market leader in contact and non-contact tool monitoring systems looks forward to attending the largest manufacturing tradeshows of the year—The Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS) 2019. The event will be held at Wisconsin State Fair Park from October 8–10, 2019. The event serves as an ideal forum for tier suppliers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and contract manufacturers. Techna-Tool will be exhibiting at booth number 1255.
How is Techna-Tool Preparing for the WIMTS 2019?
Techna-Tool has been a regular at the WIMTS 2019 tradeshow. The overwhelming response for its products, appreciation for expertise, and vast industry experience are a few reasons that have served as a driving force behind the Techna-Tool team’s presence at the event. This year, the team plans to address its regular customers, new prospects, and technology enthusiasts at the event by showcasing the following products:
- BK Mikro – Tool and Process Monitoring Systems: These advanced broken tool detection systems are known for their versatile uses such as position recognition, object inspection, and identifying part defects.
- Techna-Check – Tool and Production Monitoring Systems: As the name suggests, these monitoring systems are designed for identifying worn, broken, and missing tools through vibration analysis. Techna-Check is available in different models depending on the application requirements.
About the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS)
The Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS) is one of the leading manufacturing events in the world that is held biennially. This event brings together products, companies, and key buyers from across the world. The attendees get opportunities to see and experience the latest technology-driven machining centers for tooling, welding, and fabrication on display in the 100,000 square feet exhibition space. Alongside, they can also see new technologies, strengthen their supply chain relationships, interact with market leaders and industry experts, as well as find solutions for their manufacturing challenges. The event will be marked with several seminars and competitions, which are open to all attendees.
Don’t miss the chance to see the innovative technologies in action, and interact with Techna-Tool’s experts at booth number 1255.
5 Reasons to Attend the WIMTS 2019
Have you made up your mind to attend the WIMTS 2019? If not, these are the reasons why you should attend this event:
- Established in 1989, this premiere machine tool trade show will mark its 15th edition. Thus, it is expected to attract over 5000+ attendees.
- This year, the show will focus on key trends such as additive manufacturing, multi-tasking machines, robotics, and so on.
- The show features 200 leading exhibitors who will be exhibiting their services and products, thereby offering lots of opportunities to manufacturers and metalworking industries.
- Student competitions are one of the major highlights of the show. These events will focus on labor problems and their solutions.
- You will get an opportunity to learn how to manufacture faster and better while reducing errors and maximizing ROI.
Details of the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show
- Dates: October 8, 2019: 1pm – 7pm ; October 9, 2019: 9am – 5pm; October 10, 2019: 9am – 3pm
- Venue: Wisconsin State Fair Park, 8200 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI 53214
- 2019 Show Hours:
- Tuesday, October 8: 1 pm–7 pm
- Wednesday, October 9: 9 am–5 pm
- Thursday, October 10: 9 am–3 pm