Techna-Tool, a leading provider of contact and non-contact tool and process monitoring systems, is preparing for the 2019 NSSF SHOT SHOW. The Techna-Tool team will be exhibiting its most in-demand products as a part of the SHOT Week Supplier Showcase at booth number S2110, to be held between January 22 and January 25, 2019. The venue for the trade show is Palazzo Ballroom, 5th Floor, Venetian Hotel Meeting Rooms, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas. The supplier showcase will be held on two full days – January 21 and January 22, 2019
3 Reasons Why Techna-Tool is attending the SHOT Week Supplier Showcase
The team at Techna-Tool is excited to attend this trade show due to the following reasons:
- In 2018, the show attracted more than 3,000 attendees from manufacturing-related industries. Being a trade only event, most of the attendees visited the show to meet the leading suppliers, connect with the new suppliers, or in search of reliable supply chain partners. With vast industry experience and thousands of installations around the world, Techna-Tool is looking forward to meeting the attendees, who might be interested in systems that help them automate their production process effectively.
- The SHOT SHOW website suggests that most attendees make the buying decision on the spot, once they are convinced with the product. As a part of this, they are likely to hold discussions with key people, including owners/CEOs, R&D Specialists, engineers, and purchasing agents. Being a customer-centric company, the team of Techna-Tool looks forward to interacting with qualified prospective buyers who may be key decision makers in their respective organizations.
- The SHOT SHOW also offers in-depth insights into new materials, manufacturing technologies, and processes that help streamline various production processes. This will be a great advantage to Techna-Tool who is passionate about the technologies and trends in the manufacturing industry.
About the SHOT SHOW and SHOT Week Supplier Showcase
The Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Show (SHOT SHOW) is one of the premier events in the world dedicated to the concept of hunting, law enforcement, and shooting sports. This trade show is conducted by National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) – The Firearms Industry Trade Association. The attendees to the show get opportunities to know and understand innovative products used for hunting, target shooting, law enforcement, and outdoor recreation. As the name suggests, the SHOT Week Supplier Showcase is a part the SHOT Show, where suppliers compete with each other to exhibit their products to hunting, shooting, and outdoor manufacturers.
Attendance at the SHOT SHOW is strictly restricted to the hunting, shooting, and outdoor trade, as well as commercial buyers and sellers of law enforcement, military, and tactical products and services only. It means the show is not open to the general public.
Indeed, the SHOT SHOW offers various opportunities for all those who are interested in seeing and investing in new technologies, materials, and processes. The team Techna-Tool will be awaiting its prospects at the booth number S2110.
Details of the NSSF SHOT Show 2019
- Dates: January 22-25, 2019
- Dates of Supplier Showcase: January 21-22, 2019
- Venue: Sands Expo and Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
- Show Hours*
|Monday, January 21, 2019||8.30 AM – 5.30 AM
Supplier Showcase Only
|Tuesday, January 22, 2019||8.30 AM – 5.30 AM
Including Supplier Showcase
|Wednesday, January 23, 2019||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(including Pop-Up Preview)
|Thursday, January 24, 2019||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday, January 25, 2019||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|