Techna-Tool, Inc., specializing in the distribution of tool and monitoring systems, has announced its participation in EXPOMAQ 2018. This manufacturing event will take place at Poliforum León, León, Mexico, from April 17-20, 2018. Techna-Tool will welcome visitors, prospects, and clients at its booth number 2015.
Things You Need to Know About EXPOMAQ 2018
EXPOMAQ is an important manufacturing expo which addresses the various innovations in manufacturing. What makes it different? Perhaps the following features make this show different from other manufacturing expos.
- The show discusses INDUSTRY 4.0, and attendees will get an opportunity to interact with 250+ machines that will be operated in real time.
- EXPOMAQ is organized by the Mexican Association of Machinery Distributors, AC, and is expected to attract 800 industry-leading manufacturing brands from across the globe. It means this exhibition focuses on brands specializing in technology, tools, and equipment for the manufacturing industry.
- EXPOMAQ 2018 will host over 300 exhibitors from Germany, Mexico, Japan, Taiwan, USA, China and several other countries.
- Being organized biennially, this exhibition provides solutions to various industrial markets, such as electrical and electronics, aerospace, automotive, household appliances, power generation, rail, industrial and agricultural machinery, metalworking, oil and gas, and dies and molds.
- At the event, attendees will get a chance to see solutions for various processes, including 3D printing, numerical control (CNC), CAD/CAM, water jet cutting, milling, Additive Manufacturing, tool monitoring, cryogenic machining, measurement systems, robotics, software, etc.
- In order to ensure the maximum attendance, EXPOMAQ has organized visitor buses from all the nearby cities of the venue. Visitors and exhibitors can see the bus schedules and routes on the official website of the event: www.expomaq.org.mx.
4 Reasons Why Techna-Tool is exhibiting at EXPOMAQ 2018
The Company is looking forward to the event due to the following reasons:
- The event attracts decision makers in the manufacturing industry. They may include general managers, production engineers, presidents, CEOs, asset purchasing managers, procurement and operations coordinators, etc. It means, the company will get ample of opportunities to showcase their products before the people, and assist them in decision making.
- In addition to the exhibition, the team at Techna-Tool will get opportunities to interact with other exhibitors and attendees, and explore the possibilities of new business avenues or profitable business relationships.
- The event is expected to attract lots of technology enthusiasts, which means there are abundant opportunities to discuss new machine tools, their underlying technologies, etc.
- The event also hosts several conferences, which will be chaired by speakers (eminent industry experts), who will share their thoughts on various practices and solutions, that has helped them succeed. The Techna-Tool team believes that these sessions will help them understand the reigning trends and patterns in the manufacturing industry.
Nowadays, the Techna-Tool team is involved in the last minute preparations for the event. It is eagerly gearing up for meeting attendees at booth # 2015.
Details of EXPOMAQ 2018
- Dates: April 17-20, 2018
- Venue: Poliforum, Leon Guanajuato, Mexico
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 20, 2018: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.